Road Construction Update - Week of June 18-24 For The City of Palmdale
Elizabeth Lake Road from 2300’ East of Bouquet Canyon Road To Johnson Road
Overlay project begins Monday, June 18. Expect delays and single lane travel with flaggin for 30 to 60 days.
1 - Palmdale Boulevard from 60th Street East to 75th East
Intermittent daytime street and lane closures with detours for asphalt paving.
2. Eastside of Division Street from 100’ south of Gaitano Drive to Northeast corner of Bolero Drive
Intermittent lane and shoulder closures for landscape assessment district renovation.
3, Southbound 35th Street East from Avenue R-8 to Avenue R-12
Intermittent street and lane closures for asphalt repairs.
4, Eastbound Rancho Vista Boulevard from Country Club Drive to Fairway Drive
Intermittent lane closures for asphalt repairs at the entrance to the Sears Outlet/Home Depot center.
5. - State Route 138 from 30th Street East to Avenue S
Caltrans will have intermittent lane, shoulder and street closures with detours to replace sidewalk ramps and to overlay Palmdale Boulevard.
6. 20th Street East from Avenue Q-6 to Avenue Q-12
Intermittent lane closures for Spectrum utility conduit installation.
7. Palmdale Boulevard from 5th Street East to 10th Street East
Intermittent lane and shoulder closures to pothole underground utilities for the design of a future project.
8. Southbound 25th Street West from Rancho Vista Boulevard to Avenue P-8
Intermittent No. 2 lane closures for landscape assessment district restoration.
9. 10th Street East, 9th Street East, Avenue Q-11 and Avenue Q-12
Intermittent street and lane closures for Courson Arts Colony offsite utility and street improvements.
10. Avenue R and 40th Street East
Intermittent lane and shoulder closures for the Guidance Charter School utility installation and street improvements. Expect delays.
For more information, call the public works department at 661/267-5300.
Communications Department · 38300 Sierra Highway · Palmdale, CA 93550