WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PST TUESDAY…
* WHAT…Areas of northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to
55 mph expected. Local gusts to 60 mph are possible in the
* WHERE…Santa Clarita Valley, especially below passes and
* WHEN…Until 9 PM PST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects and
make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Roadway affected by strong cross winds
include Interstate 5 and Highways 14 and 126.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects. Antelope Valley-
Including the cities of Lancaster and Palmdale
817 PM PST Sun Feb 9 2020
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PST MONDAY…
* WHAT…Snow showers expected. Total snow accumulations of up to
one inch on the valley floor, with one to three inches in the
foothills. Northeast winds gusting 40 to 50 mph.
* WHERE…Antelope Valley. Strongest winds and heaviest snowfall
expected in the foothills.
* WHEN…Until noon PST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Plan on slippery road conditions. Gusty
winds could bring down tree branches. Travel on some roadways
may be affected including Highways 14 and 138…especially
near the foothills.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions from CalTrans are available by calling
1 800 4 2 7 7 6 2 3.