Antelope Valley residents can receive Special Pricing of up to 70% savings toward the cost of purchasing New, Battery-Electric, Zero Emissions Lawn Equipment with the trade of their gasoline lawn equipment.
Two Events will be held this year:
Saturday, June 2nd from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Antelope Valley Environmental Collection Center 1200 West City Ranch Road, Palmdale
Saturday, June 23rd from 8:30am to 11:30am
City of Lancaster Maintenance Yard 615 West Avenue H, Lancaster
Drop-off, Pick-up Event by Appointment Only! Registration is required! Limited funding! First come, first served!
Registration begins Monday, April 30th 8:00am through Friday, June 22 at 3:00pm. Pre-payment is required during registration to receive the *Special Pricing.
*Special Pricing: (your choice of the following lawn equipment)
EGO 20” Lawn Mower 56 Volt = $150
EGO 530cfm Leaf Blower 56 Volt = $75
EGO String Trimmer 56 Volt = $75
*All pricing includes tax. Participant can exchange up to 3 units per household limited to available supplies. Payment due upon registration
Please see flyer for details. https://avaqmd.ca.gov/annual-lawn-and-garden-exchange-event
1) Visit the Greenstation website to view equipment offered for the 20168event at
2) Registration: You can register Monday, April 30th – Friday, June 22 nd by visiting the Greenstation
website at www.thegreenstationproducts.com/avaqmd.html or by calling toll free (866) 646-
4652. Please remember in order to claim Special Pricing, the participant’s payment is due at time of
registration. A confirmation and appointment time will be provided upon registration.
3) On Event day, the participant will complete and submit a Release of Ownership and Disclaimer.
This form officially releases the old lawn equipment to the Lawn Mower Exchange Program and
cannot be reclaimed.
4) Arrive at your scheduled appointment date and time to drop off and pick up.
PLEASE NOTE: To follow traffic pattern into the facility where staff will unload your trade
equipment and direct you to the loading station.
5) Gasoline equipment must have all operational parts and fluids to test operability.